Subject: UT General Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just a reminder:

The General Presentation at UT is quickly approaching!!!

Date: September 5, 2000
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Location: Connally Ballroom 
(UT Alumni Center)

Please contact me, if you have not already, to confirm or to let me know that 
you will be unable to attend.  I am also working to arrange lunch with 
faculty contacts that day, so if you will be available to attend lunch, 
please let me know that as well!

You hotel room has been reserved at the Doubletree Guest Suites (303 W. 15th 
St.) -- I will send your confirmation number and logistics soon.

***You are in charge of your own travel arrangements***

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Sincerely,

Lexi Elliott
Analyst Recruiter
713-853-4585