Subject: Controls needed to ensure cashflows are received by Infinity UPDATE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 06:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

We still do not have a good cash flow from ERMS.  Several Books which were 
changed on Friday did not get added back by Risk Controls in the clean-up 
process this morning, including the book, MAHII, which had the $650 milllion 
prepay.
Sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 28/08/2000 13:42 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           28/08/2000 11:34

To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pushkar 
Shahi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clara Carrington/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Port/Market 
Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Samantha T Davidson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joyce 
Kuo/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Controls needed to ensure cashflows are received by Infinity

Shona, Brent and Sally,
This morning, the cash flows from approximately 75 books were not received by 
Infinity from the ERMS system.  We normally get 375 books and only got 296 
this morning.

Per conversation with Joyce Kuo and Mike Moscoso, Susan Trevino, Risk 
Controls,  and Christian, RAC, changed the book heirarchy on Friday, moving 
global products books, including the prepays, out of the ECT group and into 
another group.  We have had discussions in the past verifying with Risk 
Controls that the ECT group is the only group which automatically sends its 
cash flows to Infinity.  Other cash flows from books are included only by 
being listed in a script.  This was not done when the books were moved from 
the ECT Group on Friday.

Obviously, the Rate & Currency is not able to hedge Enron's cash flows when 
so much has been omitted.   At this time we are about one hour away from a 
good Hedging report for the trading desk.  This report is due the desk daily 
by 7:30 am.

Mike and I discussed the need for controls and sign-off by him or Shona for 
changes in book heirarchy.  
Sheila