Subject: Manual Wires
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 03:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary, Larry and Wes,
We just received a faxed copy of the Manual Wire and Same Day Payment memo 
which was sent by Betty Tauzier on 8/28/00.
Rate & Currency trades fx which is settled the following day and requires 
next day payments for FX.  Currently we are severely hampered because our 
infomation is required into Unify by 2:30 for an Accounts Payable run at 4:00 
for next day payments.  We are still trading after these cut-offs and tying 
out the day's activity with Trading.  Therefore, we currently have to rely on 
manual wires to make payments to our counterparties on the value date.  

We need to get timeframes which mirror our business requirements.  I would 
like to get the Accounts Payable run for our companies, 842 and 967, moved to 
after 5:00 pm.  Information is not due to the bank until next day. 8:00 am 
London time.

Please let Laurel and me know what changes can be done to our processing 
flows.
Thanks. Sheila