Subject: Re: Manual Wires -
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary,
The Rate & Currency business requirement is to be able to get a next day FX 
wire done through 5:00 PM in Unify.  This Unify Systems transaction would 
then interface to AccountsfPayable and then to Treasury via the related 
systems processes.. 
As discussed on the phone, please call Laurel or myself if more informationis 
needed.

Sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 12:59 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Global Finance
	
	From:  Mary Perkins                           09/11/2000 12:44 PM

To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sam Round/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Manual Wires - sign off  

Sheila
Changes to the manual list for North America need to be authorized by Wes and 
Sally.  We are specifically limiting the number of signers.

I think that what we need to do is immediately address the issues that are 
causing your wires to miss the standard process.  We did not have the issue 
prior to SAP.

Please outline your processing requirements and we can work together with AP 
and SAP to fix the underlying issue.  
Thanks for the help.
Mary

   

	From:  Sheila Glover                           09/11/2000 10:54 AM

To: Mary Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Manual Wires - sign off

Mary,
I want my name and Theresa Brogan's added to the authorized approvers on 
manual wires.
Thanks, Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 10:52 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           09/08/2000 10:09 AM

To: Mary Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Dallman/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Frieda Schutza/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Carolyn Centilli/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Manual Wires

Mary, Larry and Wes,
We just received a faxed copy of the Manual Wire and Same Day Payment memo 
which was sent by Betty Tauzier on 8/28/00.
Rate & Currency trades fx which is settled the following day and requires 
next day payments for FX.  Currently we are severely hampered because our 
infomation is required into Unify by 2:30 for an Accounts Payable run at 4:00 
for next day payments.  We are still trading after these cut-offs and tying 
out the day's activity with Trading.  Therefore, we currently have to rely on 
manual wires to make payments to our counterparties on the value date.  

We need to get timeframes which mirror our business requirements.  I would 
like to get the Accounts Payable run for our companies, 842 and 967, moved to 
after 5:00 pm.  Information is not due to the bank until next day. 8:00 am 
London time.

Please let Laurel and me know what changes can be done to our processing 
flows.
Thanks. Sheila