Subject: Meeting in San Antonio - September 13-15
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will be in San Antonio attending an offsite meeting hosted by Rick Causey 
on Wednesday and Thursday, September 13 through 15.  I will leave the offsite 
meeting before its conclusion on Friday, so that I can attend a lunch meeting 
with Philippe Bibi, Rick Buy, Ted Murphy and Bill Bradford to discuss common 
needs around risk systems.  I will be in the office the afternoon of 
September 15. 

Patti Thompson, my assistant (x39106), will have telephone numbers where I 
can be reached.  Key contacts while I am out are listed below:

 Natural Gas Operations  Steve Jackson   x37070
       Bob Hall   x36956
       Leslie Reeves  x37962
 Power Operations   Stacey White  x31870
       Leslie Reeves  x37962
 
 DPR      Mike Moscoso  x35242
 MPR      David Maxwell  x36983