Subject: Access to Executive Reports Viewer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shona, 
 Access to the Executive Reports Viewer is at the discretion of John 
Lavorato.  Recently, the list was revised in an effort to minimize access.  
If you feel your name was removed in error, please feel free to contact John 
at x37991.  

Thanks,

Kristin Walsh
(713) 853-9510

   

	From:  Shona Wilson @ ENRON                           09/15/2000 01:50 PM

To: Christa Winfrey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Executive Reports Viewer  

I tried to get into the reports viewer and noted that changes have been 
made.  As I am the director responsible for the DPR, I need access to all 
reports.

Please let me know when you have given me access again.

Regards,

Shona

X39123

Christa Winfrey@ECT
09/13/2000 03:16 PM
To: Brad McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg McClendon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter F 
Keavey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry May/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mike Grigsby/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sandra F Brawner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Eugenio Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Sarah 
Mulholland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Richard/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Annemieke Slikker/NA/Enron@Enron, Kristin Walsh/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Executive Reports Viewer

In an effort to maintain the integrity of the sensitive reports of ENA, and 
therefore, minimize access to this information, permissions to the Executive 
Reports Viewer were recently reviewed by John Lavorato, and his revisions 
were made accordingly. 

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at 3-9307 or Kristin 
Walsh at 3-9510.

Thank you,
Christa Winfrey