Subject: Net Impact Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings, Longhorns!

I just wanted to remind each of you of Wednesday evening's presentation on 
campus.  Sally Beck will be giving a powerpoint presentation to the Net 
Impact group on campus.  The presentation will take place in the Graduate 
School of Business 2.122 from 6-7pm.  Please plan to meet me there at 5:30.  
Business casual attire.

The group will serve Jason's Deli snacks at 6pm and Sally will begin her 
presentation at approximately 6:15.  After the presentation, we will make 
ourselves available to field any specific questions the students may have.

I have arranged for the following hotel accommodations:

La Quinta, Bergstrom Airport
512-386-6800

Jim: #18652728
Marcus: #18652733
Millie: #18652734

Please call and cancel if you will not require an over-night stay.

I appreciate your help!  On the day of the event I can be reached on my cell 
phone: 281/793-1097.

Have a  great day!!

lexi
3-4585