Subject: Action Items
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally and Brent,
I had noted last week that we were having alot of processing problems with 
SAP and other new processes/set-ups.   I have gotten a commitment from Janet 
Tran and Rena D'Souza who works with Janet on the SAP team to work with us to 
resolve our issues.  
Below is a list of items which Laurel has reviewed with Rena.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/19/2000 07:40 
AM ---------------------------

Laurel Adams
09/18/2000 06:12 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Action Items

This is the list of items we are focusing on, along with the names of the 
people working on a specific problem.  I will keep you posted on where we 
stand on these items.  Ana is aware of everything, and she should be able to 
answer any questions related to these items when I am out.  Thanks. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 09/18/2000 06:07 
PM ---------------------------

Laurel Adams
09/18/2000 06:11 PM
To: Rena D'Souza/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diana McLaughlin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phyllis R 
Kennedy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Shoup/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ana Rizvi/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Action Items

Ladies,

To the best of my knowledge, this is the list of items and next steps we 
outlined in our meeting:

1)  ZICI--if errors are made in entry, you must exit and rebook to create a 
2-sided entry.  Diana McLaughlin to review.

2)  ZICI--Prepays on intercompany foreign invoices.  Laurel to contact Pamela 
Lebrane and establish a game plan.

3)  ZICR--report to identify items to be reallocated by trading partner.  Ana 
to create--Rena/Diana to assist if necessary.

4)  BAI codes for activity in Citibank London :  Laurel and Phyllis to 
contact Brian Silver and Lisa Raye

5)  EURO account--items sent back from the bank and posted in USD 
equivalents.  Treasury has been notified and is researching.  Laurel & 
Phyllis to follow up.

6)  "Not to be posted" cash.  This causes problems with Cash Application, and 
receivables.  Phyllis/Rena to follow up with Brian Silver & Lori Scott

7)  Autoclear Inflo account--Rena to talk with Becky Ford about putting this 
on as a scheduled overnight job.

8)  Outflow account--Laurel, Cynthia, and Phyllis to continue researching 
outstanding items.  

9)  Yen--Brian Silver & Lori Scott.  Need a solution quickly, as JPY activity 
is increasing--we just had a trader move over to Japan.  

I THINK I covered everything we talked about.   Please feel free to correct 
me!!