Subject: Re: Genoil addition to MPR
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

We need to schedule a Calgary visit in the next couple weeks to let them know 
what we expect of them.  Ted - do you have someone from RAC you could send 
with us?

   

	From:  David Maxwell @ ECT                           09/19/2000 12:14 PM

To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Genoil addition to MPR

Shona
 We have had issues in the past with Canada not informing us of all of their 
Merchant investments.  For six months we chased Invasion Debt and finally 
received enough information to put it on the MPR in August (only after it was 
placed in Raptor I).  Also, about six months ago, John Lavorato asked about 
an asset called CNR Warrants that showed up on the "hot list" but we were 
told by Canada that they were going to sell it so they did not want it on the 
MPR.  Today, we were told that Kyle Kitagawa wanted to sell an asset called 
Genoil (approx. 4.7 million shares).  Again, we did not know that they owned 
this investment.  We have contacted Donna Lowry about Genoil because Beau 
Canada is on the restricted list and think Genoil would be, too.
 A trip to Canada may be necessary in order to reinforce our full disclosure 
policies regarding the MPR.  Please let me know if I can provide any 
additional information.  

David M.
---------------------- Forwarded by David Maxwell/HOU/ECT on 09/19/2000 11:45 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Derek Lynn                           09/19/2000 11:44 AM

To: David Maxwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adarsh Vakharia/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kyle Kitagawa/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jai Hawker 
Subject: Genoil addition to MPR

As a result of a distribution from Beau Canada Exploration Inc. to its 
shareholders JEDI I now owns 4,666,667 Genoil Inc. shares (ticker GNO on the 
Toronto Stock Exchange) in addition to 7,000,000 Beau Canada Exploration 
shares.

Beau Canada owned an interest in Genoil Inc..  In August Beau announced that 
it was going to distribute its ownership in Genoil to Beau shareholders.  
Each Beau Canada shareholder received 2/3 of a Genoil share for each Beau 
share.