Subject: Re: Perry Gas -SAP Override issue
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,

Are you aware of the problems with SAP?  This error caused an incremental 
$600,000 credit loss to Perry Gas Companies that could have been prevented.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bill

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 09/22/2000 
04:02 PM ---------------------------

From:  Russell Diamond                                                        
     09/22/2000 03:01 PM	

	                           

To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Perry Gas -SAP Override issue

FYI-

---------------------- Forwarded by Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT on 09/22/2000 
03:01 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Bryce Baxter                           09/22/2000 02:47 PM

To: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Perry Gas -SAP Override issue  

Russell - as I remember, Willie finaled the Supply Verification and it was 
interfaced to SAP.  This is fine, and then Willie was going to net the A/P 
and A/R.  SAP went down after the statement was interfaced, but before Willie 
was able to block or net the payment.  When SAP came back up the next day, 
the payment had already gone out and we were unable to recall the wire.  If 
you have any further questions about this, call me.  Thanks.

   

From:  Russell Diamond                                                        
     09/22/2000 01:46 PM	

	                           

To: Willie Stewart/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Perry Gas -SAP Override issue

Willie,

Per our earlier conversation, can you or Audrey or Bryce, please give further 
explain to me as to why the funds were wired to Perry Gas for purchases from 
the counterparty instead on netting the amounts between purchases and sales.  
You mentioned to me the process of overriding the counterparty's that net on 
SAP, although because of timing, the override did not take place.

Thank you,

Russell