Subject: Mgmt Summary & Hot List 9/21
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the Management Summary and Hot List that will be provided to 
Mike and Jeff on Monday (via email).  Please contact me if you have any 
comments/questions.

Thanks,
Jeff
x39859
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Smith/HOU/ECT on 09/22/2000 04:00 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Patricia Anderson                           09/22/2000 03:13 PM

To: Jeff Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Thomas Myers/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mgmt Summary & Hot List 9/21

For distribution

Patricia