Subject: Global Standards - additional info
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see both attachments

---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 09/26/2000 06:50 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Shona Wilson                           08/23/2000 09:49 AM

To: Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, Brent A 
Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M 
Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey White/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Peggy 
Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti 
Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Global Standards - additional info

I've received some feedback from some of you concerning the depth of the 
global standards as attached.  These standards are meant to represent basic, 
high level standards that each office must adhere to.  Additionally, these 
standards are applicable to each and every business Enron has.  They are not 
meant to be an exhaustive list of all Enron standards. 

I believe that each of you will have additional standards for which you would 
like to establish exception reporting that are focused to your individual 
business.  We can certainly discuss these, and possibly incorporate them as 
additional standards once these basics are addressed (a possible "phase II").

I'm in London this week and you can reach me at 44 777 528 3633 if you want 
to discuss this with me.

Thanks,

Shona

As I discussed in the staff meeting, I am sending you the global standards 
for your review and comment.  Please review these standards to determine if:

The targets set are reasonable for your business and
As minimum standards, they are comprehensive enough (if you would like to see 
additional reporting)

Lastly, in the upcoming month we will start to implement exception reporting 
for these standards.  Please let us know who the key contact in your 
department would be for this implementation.

Please address all correspondence to Michael Moscoso.

Thank you,

Shona