Subject: Risk TRAC Clarification
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had arranged for this process to move along in Europe in parallel with 
Joel's instruction of AA in Houston. Do you foresee any issues here ?

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 03/10/2000 17:13 
---------------------------

Doug Imrie
03/10/2000 15:22
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Oliver Gaylard/LON/ECT@ECT, Hugo Moreira/LON/ECT@ECT, Simon 
Sear/EU/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Risk TRAC Clarification

Just to clarify, I believed you would like me to document the process of the 
feeds from the deal capture and valuation systems (Power 99 etc.) into the 
Risk TRAC database which flows through to CAS.

David Hardy was not in the meeting today, but Oliver Gaylard made a good 
point that Simon Sear (ie the Strategic Initiatives) Group may be doing this, 
do you want me to continue with this?

Kind regards

D