Subject: Conference Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Patti,

I just wanted to update you on the status of the conference.  The Warwick is 
sending me a contract that should be here before the end of the week.  I have 
tentatively reserved a tour of the field for October 23rd from 6 - 7 PM and 
dinner will follow at Ruggles at Enron Field. 

I will need to meet with Sally sometime on Friday or Monday to review the 
following:
Warwick Contract
Menu for lunch and dinner at the Warwick
Menu for dinner at Ruggles
Final headcount for both the Warwick and Ruggles

If you need me to send out invitations, please let me know along with the 
attendee list.  Attached is a copy of the invitation I sent out for the 
Global Data Management conference.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Julissa Marron