Subject: RAC risk reporting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 03:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Currently, members of Ted Murphy's group have been preparing certain 
non-standard reports at the request of commercial.  These reports can be 
categorized as:

"morning report" - daily
Component V@R - daily
Adhoc V@R - as needed
Book reconciliation - as needed
Stress testing - as needed
Back testing - weekly
Correlation Matrix - bi-weekly

I have obtained a copy of all reports currently being prepared.  In the 
upcoming weeks we need to transfer the preparation of these reports from RAC 
to Risk Operations.  In order to do that, on a report by report basis, we 
need to determine what group within Risk Operations should prepare these 
reports (Risk Management and Controls or the individual commodity risk 
management groups).

In the next couple days,  I will be sending you each a listing of reports 
prepared, and then set up a time to meet with you so we can determine the 
best way to go forward.

Best regards

Shona