Subject: Global Operations Controller Forum
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

I believe Neil Tarling - Controller EBS Europe - has been omitted from the 
list. If you have room - and Fernley/Steve are OK - it would be great if he 
were invited.

Thanks.

Barry.
----- Forwarded by Barry Pearce/Enron Communications on 10/05/00 03:26 PM 
-----

	Sally Beck@ECT
	Sent by: Patti Thompson@ECT
	10/05/00 03:05 PM
		 
		 To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, James New/LON/ECT@ECT, Mike 
Wellings/LON/ECT@ECT, Coralie Evans/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Yeo/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul 
D'Arcy/LON/ECT@ECT, David A Wall/Risk Mgmt/LON/ECT@ECT, Andrew 
Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT, Cindy Horn/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Stacey W 
White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd 
Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Heidi Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jan-Erland Bekeng/AP/Enron@Enron, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barry Pearce/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Kristin Albrecht/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Meredith M 
Eggleston/HOU/EES@EES, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Eugenio 
Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Global Operations Controller Forum

Save the date!  October 22-24  has been reserved for the Enron-wide 
Operations Controller Forum to be held in Houston at the Warwick Hotel.  To 
accommodate the desired travel schedule of our attendees outside the Houston 
office, the forum will kick-off the evening of Sunday, October 22.  We will 
have a full day and evening on Monday, October 23, and the forum will 
conclude mid-afternoon on Tuesday, October 24.

Many key Enron players will join us for portions of the forum.  Speakers 
confirmed to date are Jeff Skilling, Rick Causey, Ted Murphy and Bill 
Bradford.

Details will follow in the next few days.  All hotel accommodations will be 
arranged by Patti and charges for these will be absorbed by my cost center.  
Please make your own airline reservations.

I look forward to seeing you at the forum.  This will be a unique opportunity 
to get know your counterparts from the wholesale, retail, and broadband 
segments of Enron, with contingents from the U.S., Canada, England, 
Australia, and Japan.

Sally