Subject: PRC Summary Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 04:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

In an effort to be more proactive, we have contacted each supervisor, whose 
employee received a "needs improvement" ranking. We have recommended that the 
supervisor do the following:

Assess the employee's performance
Determine if the employee has improved or still needs improvement
Prepare the necessary background material to present at PRC for 
improved/non-improved employees
Ensure supervisor is able to share specific examples about the improved 
employee (i.e., accomplishments, contributions or positive customer feedback)
Document and contact Human Resources for "needs improvement" employees
Address chronic or poor performers immediately; not wait until the PRC Process

I have attached for your review a summary report. The report contains a list 
of "needs improvement" employees and their status. Please let me know if you 
have any questions. 

Regards,
Frank deJesus