Subject: Merit - Action requested
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Rick has asked that I help him ensure that we all finish up our merit 
increases in time for the new deadline of this Friday, January 19.

1.  Could you please "submit" by the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday, 
January 17?  Then Rick and I can review and get back with you with any 
changes.  

2.  If you could leave me a voice mail or eMail when you are finished, I 
would appreciate it.  I am moving back to the Enron building and will get 
back my old number (X36641) effective tomorrow.

3.  In addition, we are interested in your thoughts on the merit process 
overall, both for yourself and for your groups.  In general, it seems like a 
lot of "administration" for some pretty small numbers.  What are your 
thoughts - do you like the current process or would less frequent, larger 
increases be preferable (assuming we could make that change in the larger 
overall Enron framework)?

Please call me or Andrea Yowman (x31477) with any questions.  Thanks for your 
help!