Subject: Weekly EOTT Update - Meeting 10/11/200
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

As Reported by David Hultsman of EOTT:

We began the meeting with a review of the progress to date.   Detail 
transaction flows were discussed including the very important items, Price 
and Volume.  Both will be required daily in groupings.  The changes by day in 
the positions was stated as already being in place.   We then began to 
discuss what we needed to have and what was already present in the current 
system.  Items such as  Groups, Price, Priority, Today's Position, Change in 
Trades, etc were all mentioned as required.

The following is my version of the meeting yesterday.  I hope I captured 
everything correctly and have the proper "to do" list included:

We decided that we needed to provide contract details on Evergreen contracts 
and that a copy of a delivery contract  needs to be provided to the team.

A matrix was created which defined which barrel information was in the 
current system and which information was needed but not available.

                    POSITION REPORT STATUS CURRENT

BARREL INFORMATION IN THE REPORT           INFORMATION NOT IN THE REPORT

Exchange Traded barrels     Evergreen
Broker barrels (exchange contracts)   Term to Evergreen
Spot barrels (one day lag in entry)   Lease
Term barrels      Pipeline barrels
OTC        Storage barrels
Swaps        Inventory with a sale against them are
Options       the only barrels in the report

As additional tasks we stated that Tickets to Actuals need to be in the 
Report everyday.  To achieve this we need Right Angle ticket detail 
actualized daily.  We then stated that we need to develop a plan to achieve 
the above
stated needs.

We then agreed on the following:

1.  Create the step by step plan to achieve the daily information goals.
2.   We will define the information fields needed.  Lori and Yolanda will 
work with the DataBase Manager to achieve the necessary information.
3.   We will create the plan to build the analytical data mart from which 
this information will be extracted and reported.
4.  The team will consist of Bjorn Hagelmann, David Hultsman, Lori Maddox, 
Lawrence Clayton, Sheila Harris, Biaggio McPhee, Lisa Meyer, Jim Martel.
alternates may be decided at a future date.  We will meet each Wednesday at 
730 am in conference room 5830.