Subject: Status - "PCG wish list"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just wanted to give you an update on where we are on the PCG wish list.   
We discussed about a month ago the fact that we had close to 200 items on our 
list of development/enhancements to our applications.  We met on numerous 
occasions with Mark D. and team to prioritize, etc.  However, I think 
primarily due to the reorg in IT, and Mark leaving the team, we have done a 
lot of talking over the past three weeks, but nothing has happened to date.  
Jennifer and I met with Hal Elrod yesterday, and I have met with Bob Hillier 
a couple of times, and we seem to be on the right track now.  I know Bob 
Hiller is looking for people in his group to support these needs.  

My concern is growing due to the fact that Andrew Parsons and team will be 
re-auditing us before the end of the year.  The key control weakness of the 
PCG was the lack of Profiles Manger - I have stressed that this is #1 on the 
list of things to do.  I think we are fairly close, but we will need to start 
and complete testing over the next several weeks.   My hope is that we push 
Andrew back as far as possible!  

Please let me know if you have any questions - 

Sheri