Subject: Clearing User Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ron, please add me to the list for attendance.  I have just a few questions, 
if you could answer them for me.

Who is requesting/spearheading this meeting?  How does this meeting relate to 
the requirements gathering already done / being done by Commodity Logic?
Isn't this a somewhat redundant effort, albeit a more organized approach?  In 
other words, why would we start a second effort without coordinating it with 
the Commodity Logic effort ?  Are you in competition or something?

Additionally, I should inform you that a company called ConfirmCorp offers a 
service for confirm clearing.  They are coming in Tuesday afternoon to make a 
presentation.  It's probably a good idea if you attend.  The meeting is in 
49c4.  I will call you with additional information.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 
05:14 PM ---------------------------

	Enron Technology
	
	From:  Tommy J Yanowski                           10/20/2000 01:22 PM

To: Mary Solmonson
cc:  
Subject: Clearing User Meetings

Mary:  You may want to get plugged into this as well.  Thanks!  -  Tommy
---------------------- Forwarded by Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 
01:21 PM ---------------------------

Ron Nolte
10/20/2000 12:42 PM
To: Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Clearing User Meetings

Tommy,

The  purpose of these meetings is to flush out a consensus of what clearing 
needs to be in the future.  

We have invited interested parties from London, Calgary and Houston.  Folks 
from Clearing, Legal, Credit, Commodity Logic, and LiveLink have been
invited.

We are asking Legal to clearly define the legal implications of web trading.  
We expect Web based clearing to be a hot topic; CommodityLogic can
represent a piece to the clearing puzzle.

Attached is a tentative agenda.  Let me know if you have any ideas for making 
this as productive as possible.

Thanks, Ron

---------------------- Forwarded by Ron Nolte/HOU/ECT on 10-20-2000 12:19 PM 
---------------------------

Ron Nolte
10-19-2000 05:17 PM
To: Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S 
Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debbie Nicholls/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gail Hill/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Carol Findlay/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Elliott/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Quick/LON/ECT@ECT, Charlie Hoang/HOU/ECT@ECT, Neil R Anderson/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Lee Munden/LON/ECT@ECT, Kevin Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynn E 
Shivers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carolyn Gilley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Dianne 
Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, Phil Yoxall/LON/ECT@ECT, Glen Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Tackett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Diane 
Anderson/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Burchfield/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Richard Elwood/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Clearing User Meetings

The  emergence of web trading has important implications for deal clearing.  
Meetings are scheduled for November 16-17 to discuss
these implications and to come to a consensus on a strategic solution for 
deal clearing.  

Please plan to attend or designate someone who can represent you.

Attached please find a tentative schedule for the meetings.

Additional information will follow.

Please feel free to address any questions you might have  regarding these 
meetings to  Sarita Das ( 713 345-8232 ) or Ron Nolte ( 713 853-7569 ).