Subject: Intern Interviews -- October 30, 31
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 05:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

In order for me to insure that I have the apropriate room accommodations and 
so that I can begin to plan our interview schedules for next week, please 
confirm the following:

Sally Beck -- Monday night only: interview Monday (after 9am) and Tuesday 
until noon
James Scribner -- Monday night only:  interview Monday (after 9am) and 
Tuesday until noon
Patrick Wade -- Sunday night only: interview Monday (all day)
Pat Maloy -- Sunday night only: interview Monday (all day)
Jody Crook -- Sunday night only: interview/greet (as needed) Monday only
Justin O'Malley -- Monday night only: Greeter Tuesday?
Mark McConnell -- participation uncertain
Tana Cashion -- No room needed: interview Monday (all day) and Tuesday?

If you are available to come Sunday night for a pre-interview reception, 
please let me know.
Also, if you will be able to help in addition to the times listed beside your 
name, please let me know -- the more Tuesday interviewers we have, the better!

It is our goal to conduct round 1 interviews and begin round 2 interviews on 
MONDAY.  We plan to finish Round 2 by noon on Tuesday so that we can all 
return home to Trick-or-Treat!!!!

Thank you!

lexi
3-4585