Subject: Re: Associate/Analyst Super Saturday Participation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please read the following message regarding the Associate and Analyst Super 
Saturday program.  The message containing the details for each date and the 
link to sign-up follows at the bottom of the message.  Jeff and Mike would 
appreciate 100% participation.

Thank you.

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT on 10/23/2000 
02:55 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jana Giovannini                           10/23/2000 11:54 AM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Lawyer/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
cc: Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie Braly/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Super Saturday Interviewers

Jeff/Larry,

To follow up on my voicemail, the Associate and Analyst Program is in great 
need of interviewers for October 28th and November 4th Super Saturdays.  
These weekends are the most critical at this time.  To date, we are in need 
of an additional 38 interviewers for October 28th and 67 for November 4th.  
In order to have a successful recruiting season, we would greatly appreciate 
your assistance in getting more EGM executives to participate in this 
effort.  Please contact me at x39233 with any questions.  Thanks for your 
continued support.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Shelly Jones, Recruiting Manager @ ENRON                           
10/10/2000 06:03 PM

Sent by: Enron Announcements@ENRON
To: All Enron Employees North America
cc:  
Subject: Associate/Analyst Super Saturday Participation

Enron Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers  Who 
Utilize the Associate/Analyst Pool

As a follow up from a "SAVE THE DATE"  email regarding your participation in 
the  Associate and Analyst  Super Saturday process, now is the time to select 
your dates to attend and participate.

Below are the dates for Super Saturday weekends during the upcoming 
recruiting season.  If you are Houston-based or if you know you will be in 
Houston on business at the appropriate times please click the link below to 
volunteer.  

http://axis.enron.com/notice/ssinvite.asp    
(When selecting dates please avoid selecting to interview candidates who 
attend the schools for which you are a team member.)

Associates     Analysts
October 27-28, 2000    November 3-4
Thunderbird, UT, Georgetown, Rice  Rice, UT, Baylor, A&M, OU, Florida, LSU, 
UHCL

November 10-11, 2000    November, 17-18, 2000
Columbia, Stern NYU, UCLA, Darden, Cornell Penn, UVA, Vanderbilt, Michigan, 
Howard, AUC, 
Vanderbilt, Michigan    UHMain

December, 1-2, 2000    December 8-9, 20000
Chicago, Kellogg, Harvard, Wharton, MIT Wellesley, overflow and re-schedules 
from previous s/s

Friday, December 15, 2000  
Carnegie Mellon

Thank you for your support of the Associate and Analyst Programs.
Shelly Jones
Recruiting Manager