Subject: Re: Office summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Vanessa,

I know our meeting to discuss putting trading offices on the web site keeps 
moving, but here is what we receive from London which represents Enron Europe 
information.  We should put this on the site.  I also have a list of all 
trading offices world-wide.  At some point, I'd like to merge the two.

Best regards

Shona
---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 10/27/2000 09:25 
AM ---------------------------
Matthew Landy @ ECT   10/27/2000 09:06 AM

To: Rob Sexton/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Ralph Jaeger/FRA/ECT@ECT, Stephane Hue/LON/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jan-Erland Bekeng/AP/Enron@Enron, 
Anthony Key/LON/ECT@ECT, Anna Rafalska/WAR/ECT@ECT, Bogdan 
Diaconu/LON/ECT@ECT, Paulino Martinez Bernal/MAD/ECT@ECT, Berit 
Lokken/OSL/ECT@ECT, Tiong Hock Lim/SIN/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Naomi Connell/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Office summary  

Minor changes....

   

	From:  Rob Sexton                           23/10/2000 18:54

To: Ralph Jaeger/FRA/ECT@ECT, Matthew Landy/OSL/ECT@ECT, Stephane 
Hue/LON/ECT@ECT, Heidi Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jan-Erland 
Bekeng/AP/Enron@Enron, Anthony Key/LON/ECT@ECT, Anna Rafalska/WAR/ECT@ECT, 
Bogdan Diaconu/LON/ECT@ECT, Paulino Martinez Bernal/MAD/ECT@ECT, Berit 
Lokken/OSL/ECT@ECT, Tiong Hock Lim/SIN/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Naomi Connell/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Office summary

All

Please could you all have a look at the attached monthly report - it has 
changed format this month (as has the key).  Please could you update the 
colours, comments and staff numbers in your respective regions where relevant 
asap.  A final draft is due by the end of this week.

Many thanks for your assistance

Best regards

Rob