Subject: Enron Metals: Authorised Traders & remote offices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 05:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Ted

Please find attached mail as distributed  by Enron Metals senior management 
today. The authorised trader list has been extended by one person only and 
submitted to Rick for approval. The memo lays down the interaction between 
the authorised traders and the requirements of central direction of trading 
activities for agency trading.

Regards
Andy

---------------------- Forwarded by Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT on 01/11/2000 
13:36 ---------------------------

Michael J Hutchinson@ENRON
01/11/2000 13:33
Sent by: Debbie Foot@ENRON
To: Enron Metals Limited
cc: Michael Farmer/EU/Enron@ENRON, Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim 
Poullain-Patterson/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Authorised Traders

Enron Corporate policies lay down requirements for trading activities with 
respect to authorised traders and agency trading. The attached memo details 
these for Enron Metals. All personnel should read the attached memo and if 
they have any questions direct them at either of us, or Andrew Cornfield in 
Risk Management.

Mike Hutchinson
Mike farmer