Subject: Enron Metals : Control Status MINUTES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:14:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 03/11/2000 14:16 
---------------------------

Tim Poullain-Patterson
03/11/2000 14:05
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Enron Metals : Control Status MINUTES

fyi...
---------------------- Forwarded by Tim Poullain-Patterson/LON/ECT on 
03/11/2000 14:07 ---------------------------

Tim Poullain-Patterson
03/11/2000 09:58
To: Michael J Hutchinson/EU/Enron@Enron, Michael Farmer/EU/Enron@ENRON, Ed 
Dablin/EU/Enron@Enron, David P Tregar/EU/Enron@Enron, Fernley 
Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Soeldner/LON/ECT@ECT, Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT, Howard Carter/EU/Enron@Enron, Kevin 
Rhodes/EU/Enron@Enron
cc: Paul Chivers/LON/ECT@ECT, Tom McKeever/EU/Enron@Enron, Michael R 
Brown/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Enron Metals : Control Status MINUTES

All,

Thank you for your attendance on Monday. I feel that it was a very 
constructive session.

I attach minutes - please note various actions - and advise of any omissions 
or errors.

Thanks and regards,
Tim
---------------------- Forwarded by Tim Poullain-Patterson/LON/ECT on 
02/11/2000 17:01 ---------------------------

Tim Poullain-Patterson
26/10/2000 19:06
To: Michael J Hutchinson/EU/Enron@Enron, Michael Farmer/EU/Enron@ENRON, Tom 
McKeever/EU/Enron@Enron, Ed Dablin/EU/Enron@Enron, David P 
Tregar/EU/Enron@Enron, Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Chivers/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Soeldner/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT, Howard 
Carter/EU/Enron@Enron, Kevin Rhodes/EU/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Enron Metals : Control Status

All,

Please find attached the proposed agenda for next Tuesday's Control Status 
meeting.

A lot has been going on and this is an opportunity for Middle Office Support 
to highlight concerns to Commercial Management, ensure that our priorities 
are aligned and facilitate planning.

1) The Control Status part of the meeting will focus on:

1.1) Overview - Operational Risk Assessment

 See attached 

1.2) Resource Plan

 See memo below detailing new hires we are seeking approval for...

 Also appendices...

 1.2.1) Orgainsation Chart 

 1.2.2) Rolling 6-Week AS400 IT Workplan 

2) The second part of the meeting will then focus on specific business 
issues:

2.1) Inventory Management

2.2) Project Cook

2.3) FX/Rho Methodology

2.4) Remote Offices

Thanks and regards,
Tim

---------------------- Forwarded by Tim Poullain-Patterson/LON/ECT on 
26/10/2000 18:06 ---------------------------

Tim Poullain-Patterson
04/10/2000 17:33
To: Howard Carter/EU/Enron@Enron, Kevin Rhodes/EU/Enron@Enron, Andrew 
Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, Melissa Pullar/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Metals : Additional Headcount Requests

Further to our discussion this morning, please find attached job descriptions 
and business justifications for the eight support vacancies and two IT 
vacancies we are currently looking to fill:

1) Support : Merchanting & Financial Trading

In summary, these comprise:

Risk Management & Trade Accounting

Merchanting - qual/part qual accountant to support daily P&L production and 
analysis (partial coverage for maternity leave)

Merchanting - qual accountant to support month end production, analysis and 
reporting as well as daily P&L coverage

Financial Trading - qual/part qual accountant to support daily P&L production 
and analysis

See also org chart for Risk & Trade Accounting group 

Traffic/Co-ordination

Mainly support for Copper activities in southern hemisphere - partial 
replacement for transfer to Operations

Mainly flexible support for Lead, Tin and Zinc (partial coverage for 
maternity leave)

See also org chart for Traffic group 

Inventory Financing Management

Support implementation of Barclays off balance sheet structure - mainly 
tracking flows in/out of structure

ditto

See also org chart for Inventory Financing Management group  

2) IT Development

Owing to an increasing development workload including electronic bridging 
from AS400-LCH and EOL-AS400, automating the deal blotter, SAP, P&L 
analytical tools, inventory management/tracking tools etc... 

See attached job descriptions   

Approval for these proposed new hires should be obtained from Mike Farmer and 
Michael Hutchinson before we seek final sign-off from Michael Brown.

Thanks and regards,
Tim