Subject: UK Drift
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike,
Please provide a the Drift analysis for 2001 and the expected new deals' 
impact on the PV of the Gross Book Balance over 2001.

This is  a reasonable request for a the Rate & Currency Group  and I do not 
think I should have to provide you Objectives supporting this request.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 11/06/2000 09:23 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           11/01/2000 07:02 PM

To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, Beth Apollo/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shane Dallmann/LON/ECT@ECT 
Subject: UK Drift

Mike and Beth,
I would appreciate a copy of the drift number submitted for Budget 2001 and a 
copy of the analysis for Enron Europe. 

 I would also like a copy of the expected new deals for 2001 reflecting the 
average increase/or decrease in the PV of the Gross Book Balance.  I need 
this infomation in Dollar terms not percentages. I need to have the new deals 
separately for GBP, NOK, and EUR.  We are reviewing Drift and our 
anticipated  Interest rate position vs. expected 2001 economic climate.  

Thanks. Sheila