Subject: FX Taskforce - Phase one final report - mailed by Michelle Bray
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:33:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 19/01/2001 08:38 
---------------------------

Robert Fenton-Stone
04/01/2001 17:42
To: Tani Nath/LON/ECT@ECT, Mike Jordan, Caroline Lothian/LON/ECT@ECT, Kenny 
Nicoll/LON/ECT@ECT, Peter Russell/EU/Enron@Enron, Shane Dallmann/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Maya Beyhum/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Fenton-Stone/LON/ECT@ECT, Stephen 
Dwyer/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked], Mary-Anne Anderson/EU/Enron@Enron 

Subject: FX Taskforce - Phase one final report - mailed by Michelle Bray

Please find attached the revised Phase One report with amendments as 
discussed in our meeting this afternoon.

I have asked Mary-Anne Anderson to set up a taskforce meeting for Wednesday 
24 January.

Regards
Michelle