Subject: Re: Report on London Middle Office RiskTrac Performance
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear James,

Thanks for the e-mail.  The info I sent yesterday was not complied by me.  I 
took over the reporting just yesterday and am making changes to it.  The 
information I will provide on the log from London is what I hear in the 
morning meeting.  What I need to do is ensure I get complete info from you, 
so I will send you the London information each day as I understand it and you 
can add comments.

Thanks

Shona

James New@ECT
11/10/2000 06:45 AM
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Report on London Middle Office RiskTrac Performance

Shona,

Thanks for your task force summary.

Below is what I have already produced here from the London perspective.

Should we not be looking to get more detail of exactly the reasons were 
especially for human errors and highlight those areas where the problems 
arise rather than grouping things together and in so doing losing the detail 
? Also we should try to get some trend information so that it is clear where 
we are improving (or not as the case may be) on both a general and specific 
book basis.

James
---------------------- Forwarded by James New/LON/ECT on 10/11/2000 12:43 
---------------------------

James New
09/11/2000 16:25
To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Fernley 
Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, David Port/Market 
Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Report on London Middle Office RiskTrac Performance

Debbie,

Using the data you kindly sent me I had one of my guys extract the 
performance issues from a London stand point and specifically look into the 
incidence of human errors  as those we can 'influence' immediately.

I am glad to say that the human error rate is very low and over this 
(approximate) 30 business day period and in fact there were only 5 human 
errors on around 120 officialised DPRs.

London IT are also going to analyse the data to try to pinpoint trends in 
their area.

Please let me know if this is informative.

Regards James