Subject: Schedule of PRC Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Please find below the Schedule of PRC Meetings for 2000 End of Year 
Performance....
______________________________________________________________________________
_
Risk Mgmt    November 27, 2000  EB49c4   11:30am to ???

Global Risk    November 28, 2000  EB49c4   11:30am to ???

Gas Logistics   November 28, 2000  Hyatt Regency/Pecan Rm 11:30am to ???

Gas and Power Settlements/
Deal Clearing/Texas Logistics/
Volume Mgmt   November 29, 2000  EB49c4   11:30am to ???

All of  Gas Trading Operations December 5, 2000  EB49c4   11:30am to ???

All of Energy Operations  December 8, 2000  Hyatt Regency/Sandlewood    
8:00am to ???
______________________________________________________________________________
_

Performance Process Schedule 

October 25, 2000  System Opens for Feedback
November 17, 2000  System Closes for Feedback
November 20, 2000  PRC Meetings Begin
December 15, 2000  PRC Meetings Conclude
January 4-5, 2000  Executive Committee Meeting