Subject: List of Primary and Backup Book Administrators
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:41:00 -0800 (PST)

I have not received the information requested below from either yourself or 
your Book Admins. Please supply it to me no later than close of business 
Wednesday, November 15, 2000. If you have any questions regarding the 
spreadsheet, please do not hesitate to call or email me. Thanks 
---------------------- Forwarded by Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 08:13 
AM ---------------------------

Connie Sutton
11/08/2000 10:39 AM
To: Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Thambiah/LON/ECT@ECT, Kori Loibl/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Swinney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clara 
Carrington/HOU/ECT@ECT, Timothy M Norton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric 
Groves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Martha Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sarah Smith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Allan Ford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jeremy Mills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Monica Hwang/HOU/EES@EES, Gallin 
Fortunov/HOU/EES@EES, David Maxwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Ross/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt A Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Joel 
Henenberg/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephen Stock/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: List of Primary and Backup Book Administrators

As part of the Risk Task Force I am requesting for you to have your book 
administrators fill out the attached spreadsheet in order to have a complete 
listing of all Book Administrators and what book(s) each is responsible for 
officializing. I have included an example sheet in the workbook but if they 
have any questions please have them call me at 3-5686.  I would like to get 
this information returned electronically by close of business Friday, 
November 10, 2000. Thank you