Subject: Payment Module Mtg. on 11/28
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:14:00 -0800 (PST)

You might want to attend this meeting if you can.  We did some brainstorming 
today on what / how a Commodity Logic payment module should be and came up 
with some options that are quite revolutionary.  It entails some risk, but 
also has revenue potential as well.  We want to run it by both you and Tom to 
see if this is a direction you want to head.

If you're not available, then I can spend time with you to give you the 
overview.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT on 11/22/2000 
02:09 PM ---------------------------
From: Maria Sandoval on 11/22/2000 01:27 PM
To: Kristin Cantu/Corp/Enron@Enron, Thomas D Gros/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Douglas 
Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Brenda Flores-Cuellar/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Payment Module Mtg. on 11/28

The above mentioned meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 28th 
from 9 - 10 a.m. in EB 21c1.

If I have access to your calendar, this has already been added.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at ext. 35586.

Thank you.