Subject: Re: Accomplishments for 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:18:00 -0800 (PST)

As requested...
please let me know if you have any questions!
thanks
Sheri

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           11/28/2000 12:06 PM

Sent by: Patti Thompson
To: Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Leslie 
Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pamela Sonnier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Heather 
Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marvia Jefferson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lola 
Willis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Adrial Boals/Corp/Enron@Enron, Yolanda 
Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chantelle Villanueva/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Accomplishments for 2000

I apologize for the late notice, but Sally has just been notified that a 
cross-functional PRC meeting w/ Rick Causey has been set for this Friday, 
December 1.  She will need a compilation of your accomplishments by 
Thursday.  If you have directors reporting to you, please request that they 
also have data in to Sally by Thursday.

Thanks for your help,
Patti x39106