Subject: help requested for doorstep to NY
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:44:00 -0800 (PST)

I haven't heard from any of you as to whether you would be available.  I know 
it is short notice, but I really need someone who could spend 3 days in the 
"big apple."  Please let me know if you are available.

Thanks

Shona

---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 12/01/2000 11:44 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Shona Wilson                           11/30/2000 11:00 AM

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E 
Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: help requested for doorstep to NY

We are trying to schedule a Doorstep to NY for the week of the 11th (11-13th) 
to review metals NY.  Are any of you available to attend?  Bjorn Hagelmann 
from RAC is already going and a deal test is planned to be completed.  In 
order to make this a true "Doorstep" we need a rep from Energy Ops.

Please let me know asap if you are available - remember, Xmas in NY is 
exciting! 

Thanks