Subject: EOL Average Deal Count as of 12-6-00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Changes to the Report Starting this Week:

-   The Financial Desk in North American Gas only shows values without 
exchange traded future transactions.

Notes for this Week's Report:

*   North American Gas has already increased its overall average daily EOL 
deal count by almost 1,000 trades a day since November.  There are now 
approximately 4,040 trades a day in North American Gas alone which are being 
traded on EOL.

*  The Financial Desk in North American Gas has increased its average daily 
EOL deal count by about 45% since October, from 494 to 714 deals per day in 
November.  In December, the average daily EOL deal count is up another 60%, 
from 714 to 1,141 deals per day.  In addition, the average daily EOL volume 
has increased significantly as well.

* US Power has increased its average daily EOL volume by 100% since 
November.  The average daily EOL Deal Count has increased slightly as well.

*  Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast Power has increased its average daily 
EOL volume by about 100% since November.  In addition, the average daily EOL 
deal count for these Power regions has increased by about 50% since November. 

*  Coal trades have decreased significantly from the levels seen in October.  
The total monthly EOL deal count for November was only about 23% of the total 
in October.  The total monthly EOL volume for November was only about 33% of 
the total in October.

*   LPG's has steadily increased its total monthly EOL deal count from 281 in 
September, 398 in October, 444 in November, to 181 deals already in 
December.  The total monthly EOL volume has increased similarly as well.

*  Gasoil Financial has increased its total monthly EOL deal count from 11 
trades in October to 26 in November.  The total monthly EOL volume has 
increased by about 100% as well.

*  Brent Financial has decreased significantly from the levels seen in 
October.  The total monthly EOL deal count for November was down to about 220 
from a level of about 400 in October.  The total monthly EOL volume for 
November has decreased similarly as well.

*  Heating Oil Financial has had few, if any, NYMEX look-a-like trades on EOL 
over the past few months.  Out of a total of about 1,200 trades in November, 
less than 40 have been done on EOL.  Heating Oil Physical has yet to do a 
trade on EOL.

*  Kero US Financial has decreased significantly from the levels seen in 
October.  The total monthly EOL deal count for November was only about 24% of 
the total in October.  The total monthly EOL volume for November was only 
about 25% of the total in October.  However, already in December there have 
been about half as many trades as the entire month of November.

---------------
The following files contain a graphical view of the average deal count and 
volumes per month by Commodity for EOL and OTC transactions since the launch 
of EnronOnline. This information is for comparative analysis only.  Do not 
update links when opening these files.  

AVERAGE DEAL COUNTS FOR COMMODITIES (excluding Global Products, which 
displays monthly totals)

NA GAS BREAKOUT BY REGION (Non-Averaged, including Volume and Notional Value)

If you have any questions regarding this breakout, please contact one of the 
following:

Torrey Moorer x3-6218
Matt Motsinger x3-5221
Pete Berzins x5-7594

Pete
EnronOnline