Subject: Re: 2001 Technical Session Program
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally/Wes - Below is the information on the technical sessions for the NABA 
Convention.  Please look over the grid and see where there is a good fit for 
one of your people to lead a session.  Based on what I heard on Monday and 
because it is early in the game we should be able to provide a speaker for 
the one(s) we select.  This is a great opportunity to show case Enron and 
enhance ourr brand identification.  Thanks again for your support.  Ted
---------------------- Forwarded by Ted C Bland/HOU/ECT on 01/24/2001 06:59 
AM ---------------------------

Gwynn Gorsuch@ENRON
01/23/2001 06:11 PM
To: "Charles E Quinn" <[email-masked]>
cc: Ted C Bland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zakiyyah McClure/HOU/EES@EES, Meliza 
Evanson/HOU/EES@EES, Vanessa Kerr/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: 2001 Technical Session Program  

Thank you very much for sending this to me.  We will be getting back with you 
shortly.

Gwynn

"Charles E Quinn" <[email-masked]> on 01/23/2001 10:14:43 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "D R Matthews" <[email-masked]>, "JB Hardy" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: 2001 Technical Session Program

Ms. Gorsuch,

Darryl Matthews, NABA's executive director, asked that I forward you
information on our 2001 Technical Session Program as a follow-up to your
recent meeting with him.  This year's convention will be held in Dallas,
Texas, July 10-14, 2001.  A dynamic technical session program has been
developed which promises to be outstanding--up to 24 hours of continuing
professional education (CPE) credits will be available to the more than
2,000 expected conventioneers.  We are also pleased to offer the 4th Annual
Executive Leadership Development Institute, which is designed specifically
for the senior-level accounting/finance professional.

Attached you will find our national convention's Technical Session Agenda.
As a corporate sponsor of our convention, we invite you to identify company
representatives who are interested in serving as technical session speakers.
Please complete the Speaker Recommendation Form and return it with
supporting documents by Friday, March 2nd.  Candidates will be selected
based on the following criteria: credentials--evidenced by technical
expertise and experience--which support knowledge of the topic(s) of
interest; demonstrated presentation skills and experience speaking to large,
diverse groups; and a willingness to speak pro-bono.  You will be notified
in writing by the second week of April if the representative has been
selected as the speaker.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Charles Quinn, CPA
Director, Center for Advancement
  of Minority Accountants
NABA, Inc.
7249-A Hanover Parkway
Greenbelt, MD 20770
(301) 474-6222  Ext. 114
(301) 474-3114 Fax

 - 2001 Tech Session Grid.xls
 - Speaker Recommendation Form.doc