Subject: Re: KX/UNIFY interface schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Call we talk about this some time soon.

thanks

bob

I'll have Heather set up a short meeting.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob M Hall/NA/Enron on 12/12/2000 01:27 
PM ---------------------------

Carrie Slagle@ECT
12/12/2000 10:40 AM
To: Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Thomas D Gros/NA/Enron@Enron, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: KX/UNIFY interface schedule

Bob,

I spoke with Tom this morning regarding your ideas below. 

He is certainly willing to recommend that members of the Diamond Technology 
team participate on the UNIFY team to meet the goals.  In fact, we can give 
information with respect to "who" may be a good fit for this type of work.  
We are willing to help in any manner. . . 

The UNIFY budget would need to accept the Diamond charges for the work.  Let 
me know what you think. . .

Thanks,
Carrie

---------------------- Forwarded by Carrie Slagle/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 03:48 
PM ---------------------------

Robert Superty
12/07/2000 12:39 PM
To: Carrie Slagle/HOU/ECT@ect
cc: Thomas D Gros/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M 
Hall/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: ?? Re: KX/UNIFY interface schedule  

The citygate EOL business is getting even crazier. In fact the other day I 
had to respond to an LDC that is continually getting late information and is 
being told by marketers that it's Enrons fault. Bottom line is from my 
perspective I believe KX will make a big difference and we need a fully 
integrated product ASAP.  As we know resources are limited on the Unify side 
and they have some other critical items that they are being pressed to get 
done. As I review your options below it's hard to decide what we have to give 
up. I'm afraid if we don't have a fully integrated product that the customers 
might get frustrated if their waiting for Enron to do their part. Obviously 
the more "automatic" we make it on our side the quicker data will be made 
available.

Question? Do you have the resources that can be dedicated to the Unify team 
ASAP to work exclusively with them to get this all done? My understanding is 
you have a significant number of people available and this is in fact part of 
the project. I'm afraid if we rely solely on the Unify team to provide the 
resources we can expect significant delays. I'm sure they would be more than 
willing to accept any help you could provide them with. 

Let me know what you think, thanks - Bob Superty  

Carrie Slagle
12/06/2000 06:55 PM
To: Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, George F Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Molly Sumrow/HOU/ECT@ECT, "John Coyle" <[email-masked]>, 
Matt Pena/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: ?? Re: KX/UNIFY interface schedule

Randy/George/Patti/Bob-
Please review the attached message and provide your feedback.  In addition, 
we would like to reschedule the demo with you all as soon as you are 
available.  I think that Heather is checking your calendars.  

Bob-
We did not have the questions below when we met with you last week for the 
demo.  As such, please provide your feedback.  

Victor/Ed-
You received this today in the demo, but here is the electronic version if 
you need it.

We would like to get some resolution on these questions this week.  Please 
respond with your opinions/concerns/questions by email or phone as soon as 
possible.

Thanks!
Carrie
3-9810

---------------------- Forwarded by Carrie Slagle/HOU/ECT on 12/06/2000 06:44 
PM ---------------------------

Carrie Slagle
12/05/2000 07:10 PM
To: Lisa Kinsey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia Spence/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey J 
Brewer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matt Pena/NA/Enron@Enron, Molly Sumrow/HOU/ECT@ECT, "John Coyle" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: ?? Re: KX/UNIFY interface schedule

Hi Ladies!

As you know, we are working with Matt Pena and Dave N. re:  KX/UNIFY 
interfaces.  Matt and Dave proposed the following order with respect to 
release functionality.  Please review and let us know if anything should be 
in a different order.  

As you can imagine, (1)  the UNIFY team will not be able to do everything at 
once AND (2) we want to start testing/using the system as soon as possible.  
You will, however have some influence in changing this order if you think it 
is appropriate.  We should target things that give you and your customer the 
biggest bang for your buck.

FYI-we will also go over this list with your managers in the demo tomorrow.

1.  UNIFY sends transport contracts to KX
2.  UNIFY sends psna's to KX
3.  UNIFY sends upstream and downstream K# to KX
4.  UNIFY receives upstream and downstream K# from KX
5.  UNIFY will "undo" upstream and downstream K#
6.  UNIFY will receive buy/sell (brokered) path instructions from KX
7.  UNIFY will "undo" buy/sell (brokered) path instructions
8.  UNIFY will receive psna's from KX
9.  UNIFY will "undo" psna's from KX

Thanks,
Carrie

P.S.  Could we live without #2 and #3?  This appears difficult to implement, 
and we would like to guage the cost/benefit.  

Without #2 and #3, UNIFY only sends KX transport contracts and receives all 
other data.  In other words, upstreams, downstreams, and psna's would have to 
be entered into KX for the user to see them.  They would, however, interface 
back to UNIFY once entered.  However, if entered only in UNIFY and not in KX, 
then they would not show up in KX.  Give us your thoughts. . .