Subject: EGM Staff Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], kathlee
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder that the EGM weekly staff meeting will take place on Monday, 
December 18th, from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., in videoconference room EB 32C2.  Due 
to the company holiday schedule, please note the following schedule of 
meetings for the next three weeks.

 Monday, December 18th 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.  EB 32C2
 Monday, December 25th CANCELLED
 Tuesday, January 2nd  8:30 - 9:30 a.m.  EB 30C1

The staff meetings will resume on Monday, January 8th, in EB 32C2, as 
regularly scheduled and will continue on a weekly basis on every Monday at 
the same time and location unless notified otherwise.

Please let me know if you will be unable to attend the meeting on Monday, 
December 18th.  I will send reminders for both the January 2nd and 8th 
meetings as the dates approach.  Thank you.

Cathy Phillips
X-36898