Subject: Weekly Report Volume Data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 02:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to clarify - Scheduled volumes can show a volume twice - for example -
a buy and a sell are shown separately, whereas throughput would only count
the volume one time.
---------------------- Forwarded by Diane H Cook/HOU/ECT on 01/26/2001 10:46 
AM ---------------------------

Diane H Cook
01/26/2001 10:28 AM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Shari 
Mao/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Heinrich/HOU/ECT@ect 
Subject: Weekly Report Volume Data

Attached is a spreadsheet detailing volumes for the Weekly Report requested by
Louise Kitchen.

I have included for your review, two volumes to consider.  I recommend we use 
the first
volume, or Throughput Volume.  This volume represents all gas that is 
delivered by
Enron North America.

Once you have approved the numbers you would like to use, Brian and Shari can 
include it
in their weekly report.

If you have any questions, changes, or suggestions, please feel free to page 
me at
713-762-3325 or call me at x-37059.

Thank you.

Diane