Subject: Commercial Services Presentation - Analyst Orientation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Last Friday (1/19/01), I had the privilege to present the Commercial Services 
presentation at the Analyst Orientation.  I thought I would share some 
observations that might be helpful for the next Orientation session.

Andy Fastow preceeded me and Beth Perlman succeeded me.  Although Andy had a 
slide presentation, he chose not to use it.  Rather he directed his comments 
to Enron's pending earnings release, the growth and his perspective of the 
opportunities for Analysts within Enron.  It was very casual, and very 
informative and effective.  Beth Perlman noted that her presentation was much 
more casual and that the Commercial Services presentation really upstaged 
her.  She spoke from notes.

My original presentation plan was to cover each area with 2 or 3 speaking 
points, relying on the fact that hand-outs were provided to the Analysts.  
However, the Orientation Program decided not to provide copies of the 
presentation, unless requested.  Consequently, pieces of the presentation was 
really not covered as I didn't want to just read to them!

I recommend a review of the presentation to reduce the number of slides.  
Since animation is used, there are can be several key strokes to display the 
complete slide.  This seemed to break up the presentation also.  
Bottom-line:  The presentation fills the 15 minute allotment of time, and if 
presented in full, limits talking points that help keep the audience 
interest.  

I hope this is helpful for the next presentation.  If I can help in any way, 
please don't hesitate to ask.  I always enjoy my involvement with the Analyst 
program.

Have a nice week-end.

Brenda
x35778