Subject: OU Scholarships
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike and Sally:

I have been in contact with Ted Jacobs and have volunteered $1500 in 
scholarship funds to be awarded by Enron this spring.  By volunteering this 
money, we are now able to attend scholarship interviews on Tuesday, March 6 
on campus.  This will provide us with the opportunity to target candidates 
for next fall and lay the groundwork for a more competitive future.

After we have identified our scholarship recipients, we are invited to 
present our awards at the Scholarship Awards Banquet on Friday, April 20.  

Ted will (if he has not already) approach you, Mike, to see if you are 
interested in playing a role at this event.   If you are available to attend, 
please let me know.  I plan to have at least 2 Enron representatives at the 
event.

I just wanted to give each of you these details to keep you fully informed of 
our efforts on campus.  If you have any questions or suggestions, please let 
me know.

Thank you,

lexi
3-4585