Subject: James Scribner
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:08:00 -0800 (PST)

James

As promised - an initial stab at your iternary in London with some 
suggestions for some additional people to visit. I am confident that Sally 
can add to this list for you to visit ( less specifically aligned to the four 
key topics we agreed for your visit )

Have a quick look and feel free to call me today or tomorrow to add to the 
timetable !!

I am looking forward to your arrival

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 31/01/2001 16:09 
---------------------------

Fiona McNaught
31/01/2001 15:31
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: James Scribner

Please check and I shall add extension numbers and titles etc.