Subject: RE: Executive report viewer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Shona,

Yes, Hal is fully dedicated to the project. We are planning to add additional 
resources as needed basis as the project progresses. Hal is currently working 
with Francis and Vanessa on the break-down of the project and detailed 
estimate of each components of the project. A detailed project plan will be 
produced soon. Please let me know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Thanks

Zhiyong

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Wilson, Shona  
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 1:18 PM
To: Stephen Stock/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Zhiyong Wei/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Cc: Beck, Sally; McKinney, Hal; Abel, Chris; Schulte, Vanessa; Slikker, 
Annemieke
Subject: Executive report viewer

Dear Steve and Zhiyong,

I have had a chance to review the elaboration document for the executive 
report viewer.  I agree with the goals and objectives for this project.  As 
you are aware, this project is extremely high priority.  John Lavorato is 
expecting that several new reports be available as soon as possible.

We agreed that Hal would be fully dedicated to this project and the Risk 
Controls group.  Please confirm to me that Hal is fully dedicated to this 
project now and will continue to be until it is completed.  I would actually 
like his to sit with our group at least until the project is complete.

I would also like a breakdown of what the other IT people listed in the 
elaboration document will be responsible for, and discuss the 65 day 
estimation with you.

Thanks

Shona