Subject: Perry Gas Companies, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:42:00 -0800 (PST)

I left Mike a message telling him that I was forwarding this to you and that 
someone on your team would verify this information and get  back to him.  His 
note asks for info back by Friday the 17th - Friday is the 15th and I assume 
that is the deadline that he intends.  Thanks.  --Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 12/14/2000 11:40 AM 
---------------------------

Michael Tribolet@ENRON
12/13/2000 07:27 PM
To: Meredith M Eggleston/HOU/EES@EES, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Perry Gas Companies, Inc.

We need to prepare the Proof of Claim in the Perry Gas Companies, Inc. 
bankruptcy.     The debtor's  Schedule F filed  29-Sep-2000, with balances as 
of the bankruptcy filing date of 28-Aug-2000,  indicated the amount of our 
claims:

Creditor                                                                      
       Amount
Clinton Energy Management Services               $   702,150.00
Enron Energy Services                                            $5,387,076.11
Enron North America                                                 
$1,948,233.60

I need by the close of business Friday, December 17th:

1. Please have the amounts verified by your respective area (ENA/EES).      
The accuracy of these figures is quite important.
2. Copies of all the legal documentation for your transaction(s).  We will 
need to file this with the court as an attachment

Please call if you have any questions.

Michael Tribolet
x33820
EB2855.