Subject: Key Contacts for Enron Americas Operations December 18-22
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:55:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be out of the office on vacation during the week of December 18.  
Please refer to the contact names below as needed during that week.  I can be 
reached at my home number (281-370-8568) if necessary.  

DPR     Chris Abel   x33102

MPR     David Maxwell  x36983

Gas Operations   Bob Hall   x36956
     Leslie Reeves  x37962
     Jeff Gossett   x37306

Power Operations  Stacey White  x31870
     Leslie Reeves  x37962

Canadian Operations  Peggy Hedstrom  403-974-6753 

I will be back in the office on Wednesday, December 27 through Friday, 
December 29.  I will also be in for part of the day on Tuesday, December 26.  
Although that is an Enron holiday, there will be appropriate logistics 
personnel and book administrators in the office to support trading activities 
that day.