Subject: Re: full time analysts opp.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike and Mark - -

Would you 2 guys telephone interview him?  Thanks

   

	From:  Lexi Elliott                           02/09/2001 09:51 AM

To: Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mike Deville/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: full time analysts opp.

This candidate is not eligible for an internship.  If you are interested in 
him, we can arrange to bring him to Houston for interviews.

Please let me know if you are interested.

lexi

---------------------- Forwarded by Lexi Elliott/NA/Enron on 02/09/2001 09:56 
AM ---------------------------

"Andrew Haryono" <[email-masked]> on 02/07/2001 09:39:06 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: full time analysts opp.

??????????Dear Lexi,  
?????????????????????????  my name is Andrew Haryono.? I am a UT student 
majoring in Professional  Program in Accounting.?I will be graduating this 
May 2001 with a MPA  degree.??I will also be sitting for the CPA exam this 
May.? Even  though I have an audit background,?my career interest is to do 
financial  and accounting analysis.? The analyst's job description at Enron 
matches  perfectly with my career interest.? I signed up for the internship  
opportunity through the careerportal system, because I could not find any 
full  time opportunity. As for now, I have not received answer from Enron.? I 
am  writing to ask further about the?career opportunity  with?Enron.
????????My questions  are:
1)? Is it possible to turn this analyst?internship  opportunity into 
full-time permanent opportunity?? 
2)??If that's not possible would you have opening  for me in the near future?
??? I am reattaching my resume.? Thank you  and I look forward?to hearing 
from you.
?
?
Sincerely,
?
Andrew Haryono
 - resume.doc