Subject: Beth's location
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 04:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Any room at the inn?  I am looking for a spot for Beth Apollo.  She will be 
working with me, starting on January 29th in Houston.  --Sally 

I am in London this week, but if you have any ideas Patti can follow through 
while I am out.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 01/16/2001 06:47 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Patti Thompson                           01/16/2001 12:41 PM

To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Beth's location

Sally,

Beth's assistant is wanting to know where Beth will be sitting - where they 
are to ship her boxes.  Any ideas or anything you want me to do regarding 
this?

PT
---------------------- Forwarded by Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT on 01/16/2001 
12:42 PM ---------------------------
From: Janine Treader on 01/16/2001 06:29 PM GMT
To: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Beth's location

Hi Patti,

This will probably be the first of many emails in the next couple of weeks.

Do you have a location as to where Beth will be sitting over there?  We'll be 
packing up her boxes soon to ship over and for future post etc.

Also, she will need a new extension number.  She would most definately prefer 
an 853 number and if you can use her VP status to help her get one if they 
refuse (her words) then that would be great.  Her old number was 853-5521 
although someone else may have that now.

Thank you for your help.  It is very much appreciated.

Janine