Subject: RE: Fall Interviews
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:47:00 -0800 (PST)

This was the response I received from the Ford Career Center regarding 
internship interviews.

Thank you,

Lexi

---------------------- Forwarded by Lexi Elliott/NA/Enron on 02/09/2001 11:53 
AM ---------------------------

"Cindy Henson" <[email-masked]> on 02/05/2001 03:02:03 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: Fall Interviews

Lexi:

All of the companies that you mentioned interview for internships during
Spring (February) recruiting.  Fall is primarily when these companies
come for full time recruiting.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 2:56 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Fall Interviews

Lynett and Cindy:

Greetings from Houston!

I have a special request for you.  In order for us to prepare our campus
recruiting strategy for next fall, I need information regarding
internship
recruiting.

As you know, we decided to concentrate our spring 2001 effort on intern
recruiting and interviewing.  In order for us to ensure that we are
being
effective with this strategy, I need to know which companies interviewed
for summer interns during the fall 2000 recruiting season.  Companies of
particular interest would be El Paso, Williams, Dynegy, Duke, consulting
firms such as McKinsey, and Big 5 accounting firms.

By providing this information, you would greatly assist our effort for
upcoming years.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Lexi Elliott
713/853-4585