Subject: ASE on February 12-13, 2001 in Dallas, TX
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:31:00 -0800 (PST)

On January 12, I hosted a brainstorming session at the Four Seasons hotel in 
downtown Houston in which we assembled a number of ideas regarding mid and 
back office services we could offer to the commodity industry.  To complete a 
plan for launching this strategic commercial venture, we are hosting an 
integrated design session facilitated by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young (CGEY) at 
their Accelerated Solutions Environment in Dallas, Texas.  

I am personally extending an invitation to you to participate in this design 
session.  This is a critical two-day event to be held February 12th and 13th 
in Dallas, Texas.   This work session is based on a unique approach called a 
DesignShopv.  It is a very focused, activity-driven event that is composed of 
various modules and exercises performed in small and large groups. If you 
have not attended one of the DesignShops related to SAP, you will likely 
regard this session as different from any working session you have previously 
experienced. The prior DesignShops held in conjunction with SAP have proven 
to be very successful.  Therefore, we have elected to utilize this same 
methodology on this very critical and strategic venture.

A limited number of representatives from Enron will be attending.  You were 
selected to be one of approximately 30 key individuals to participate in the 
DesignShop. You are being asked to participate in the full two days with as 
little distraction or interruption as possible.  The quality of our results 
depends on each participant being fully engaged and participative for the 
entire event.   Additionally, you will be relied on in the future to support 
and communicate our commercial strategy as it is defined at this session.  
This date was specifically selected to avoid critical operational periods so 
that your participation can be maximized. Therefore, please make all 
necessary arrangements at the office to minimize your distractions during 
these two days.

Please review the attached information regarding hotel, flight information, 
and transportation.  Preliminary information as to schedule and environment 
has also been included.  You may direct any additional questions concerning 
the event to Mary Solmonson at (713)-853-6079.

I hope that you will be able to participate.  Please confirm your attendance 
for the two days with Marvia Jefferson at 713-853-9165 by January 29th 5:00 
p.m.  If you are unable to attend, it may be appropriate to select someone 
else to participate.  Please do not extend an invitation to anyone else to 
take your place until you and I have discussed this.

I thank you in advance for your participation and look forward to seeing you 
in Dallas!