Subject: Summer Accounting Analyst Needs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:59:00 -0800 (PST)

This recruiting season, more than ever, campuses are allowing Enron to 
present to their PPA and MPA audiences.  That's great news, especially for 
those of you with hiring needs in non-commercial, accounting areas.  In 
preparation of campus interviews, and before extending any offers to join us 
for the summer, accounting hiring needs first have to be determined.  

As you know,  the summer is an important phase of our recruiting efforts, and 
a quality summer is essential.  In efforts to ensure a quality summer 
program, pre-determined placements, especially for the accounting interns are 
a must.  The purpose is two fold:  to effectively compete with the accounting 
firms, as well as, communicating the need of accountants in the various 
business units to our Career Development Department.  At this time, the 
Career Development Department has had no indication of any needs relative to 
non-commercial analyst support, summer or full-time.

Our window of time is extremely small for establishing hiring needs specific 
to accounting.  With that in mind and again, before any offers are extended, 
Career Development needs to be informed of your needs for summer accounting 
analysts.  

Please fill out the attached Analyst Needs Assessment form and forward to 
Jana Giovannini as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you
Shelly Jones
ext. 3-0943